There are two designated Blue Badge parking bays in Ship Street which are about 50m from the entrance to our grounds.
At the Meeting House we have been working to improve the accessability of the building in recent years and this has led to the following improvements :-
- Automated doors into the building; the Main Meeting room and the disabled toilet. All of the rooms on the ground floor are wheelchair accessible.
- A stair lift allowing access to the upstairs rooms for those with limited mobility (not suitable for wheelchair users).
- Fixed Loop Systems in the Main Meeting Room and the Lecture Room.
- Sound baffling measures in the Cafe, Lecture room and the main corridor.
- Brighter lighting of the garden at night.
- Wheelchair for users who need temporary assistance.